Saturday, March 14, 2009

¿Dónde está Jess?

Man, I feel like I've been missing, or like I fell off the face of the earth for a week. This week has been absolutely insane! I've had a ton of interviews and have been running around doing errands, and then low and behold on Thursday I got a new job! Say goodbye Unemployment, because I am now back in the work force. It's a little bittersweet, as I have enjoyed my whole month and a half off of work. It's given me time to focus on myself. I've been able to go to the gym daily, catch up on my reading, open my etsy shop Dolliewood, and just take advantage of my time off. And while my unemployment had put a little stress in our lives, I am now back to work. I am happy to be bringing in some money again, but at the same time.. I already miss my mornings at the gym, and my afternoons painting new dolls and watching Martha Stewart or some of my favorite movies LOL! What's amazing is that even with this economy, I found another job just after a month and a half :) yay!

I am working for a design group called Visual Unrest. They design and two varieties of apparel. They design military apparel for 7.62 Design, and a gothic/horror apparel line as well called Nightshade. So far I like working there. Everyone is really nice, and has a a really crazy sense of humor. I guess you'd have to when you work at a place where you design stuff like this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment